Re: Typechecker looking for "nil" file in current context

Hi Mike,

Could you try again, this time before typechecking set the emacs variable
debug-on-error to t (M-x set-variable <RET> debug-on-error <RET> t).  It
should then produce a backtrace buffer; if you send that to me I might be
able to figure out what is going on.

Thanks,
Sam Owre