Installation problems GLIB_2.0

Hello,
I have installed PVS and attempted to configure it, but I am getting the
following error:

Starting pvs-allegro6.2 -qq ...
dlopen(/usr/local/pvs/bin/ix86-redhat5/runtime/libac1623.so, mode)
error: /usr/local/pvs/bin/ix86-redhat5/runtime/libac1623.so: symbol
errno, version GLIB_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time
reference

Unfortunately, I have very little experience with installing and
configuring things in Linux. I am normally just a user. Can anyone tell
me what the error means and how I might fix it?

I'm running Red Hat Linux 9 and PVS 3.1.

Thanks,

Mike Greiner