Re: intersection, implication, predicate problem, specific example problem

Hi Sara,

Could you send me a dump of your specs?  M-x dump-pvs-files can be used
for this, or you can send a tar file, as long as all the imported theories
are included.  I want to check if this is a bug, and if not, see if I can
find the explanation.

Thanks,

Sam Owre <Owre@csl.sri.com>
Computer Science Lab, SRI International   Tel: (650) 859-5114
333 Ravenswood Avenue                     FAX: (650) 859-2844
Menlo Park, CA  94025 USA                 WWW: http://www.csl.sri.com/~owre