Semantics of operators

Dear all,

I'm trying to read and write PVS formulae from a tool which has a
generic formula representation. For this, I'm searching for the exact
semantics of the PVS operator symbols. I checked the language
reference, but it only covers the most obvious operators. Other PVS
documentation did not give any insights either.

I'd be very grateful if somebody could point me to a full
documentation of all PVS operators.

Thanks in advance,

Nicole Rauch
--
rauch@informatik.uni-kl.de       http://softech.informatik.uni-kl.de

Raum 48/661, Tel. +49 631 / 205-32 72, Fax +49 631 / 205-34 20
Fachbereich Informatik, AG Softwaretechnik, Gebäude 48
Universität Kaiserslautern, Postfach 30 49, 67653 Kaiserslautern