please help me

HI Dr.:

I have a problem, now i'm reading in the PVS tutorial
and try to write every specification to get an idea
about the PVS but some of the mathematical relations
between set like (subset)i do not know how to wrote it
is in page 23 in the tutorial i'm just a beginner and
want to learn PVS, i need your help because no one
here know about it beside i'm going to use it in my
PhD. Could you please help me, Waiting for your reply.
yours,
Gihan