[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Error: attempt to call `PARSE-FILE'
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Error: attempt to call `PARSE-FILE'
- From: Sayan Mitra <mitras@MIT.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:42:07 -0500
- Organization: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0
I am trying to use PVS 2.4 for the first time, I keep receiving the following error msgs whenever I load or try to parse a .pvs file. And then emacs hangs:
Error: attempt to call `PARSE-FILE' which is an undefined function.
Error: attempt to call `LIBRARY-FILE' which is an undefined function.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
massachusetts institute of technology
laboratory for computer science (NE-43 #368)
o: 617.253.1922 h: 617.225.1665