CIL-PVS Connector

Dear Sir,

 I am  a student at the  Indian Institute of Technology,  Bombay. I am
 working on formal  analysis of cryptographic protocols. As  a part of
 my thesis,  i am building  a tool that integrates  most cryptographic
 protocol analysis mechanisms to a common frontend.

 I've read about the  CAPSL->CIL->PVS specification from the CAPSL web
 page. Can  I have more literature  on the same? In  particular, can I
 get more details about how CIL is converted to PVS theories.

Thanks.
Aldrin.

--
http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~aldrin