Help with the Proover Needed

Good morning,

my name is Simona and I'm writing from Italy.

I need help to proove some properties using the pvs proover. I'm attaching a
file with all the necessary information about that. Unfortunately, I'm ill
and I'm stucked at home, and I don't have pvs here; that's why the file I'm
attaching is not a .pvs file.

What I wish to know is what are the commands I should type to the pvs
proover to prove the properties. I would like to have at least an outline of
the non-trivial commands. And unfortunately, I need them as soon as
possible.

I thanks for all your help from now,
thanks, thanks, thanks,
Simona.

Scarica GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer dall'indirizzo
http://explorer.msn.it/intl.asp.

SimonaPvsProject.doc