help in data sturcture

Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 07:13:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: MR Hoo Umeye
Subject: a request to solve data structure problems
To: rbaeza@dcc.uchile.cl

dear sir

i am a student of MCA ( MASTERS IN COMPUTER
APPLICATIONS ) India

i have some problems relating data structure which i
really would like to be solved because i could

not find any of them in the numerous books i reffered

i shall be very very greatefull if u could send me the
solutions or guide me

this is very important for me sir it means life to me

i hope you will be kind enough to help me

alternativly you could send me some websites or e mail
of people who could be helpfull

thanking you

shalabh jaiswal

india

hooizet@yahoo.com

here are the questions

a ) consider a complete fraph g with n vertices show
that the number of spanning trees is at least 2(to
power n-1)-1

b ) prove that he number of edges in a n vertex
complete graph is n(n-1)/2

c) for undirected graph G with n vertices show that
sigma d(i) = 2e where di is degree of vertex i .