Re: Can one use comments in strategies?

Tamarah -

This is indeed a bug.  You can use (comment) in strategies, but the
edit-proof mechanisms don't treat comments in proof scripts properly.
We'll try and get a patch for this shortly.

Thanks,
Dave

---
Dr Dave Stringer-Calvert,  Senior Project Manager,  Computer Science Lab
SRI International, 333 Ravenswood Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025-3493, USA
Phone: (650) 859-3291 Fax: (650) 859-2844 David.Stringer-Calvert@sri.com