Re: Pretty-pint and preserve comments

Hi Sam

> There is currently only rudimentary support for comments, and right now
> the comments are ignored by the lexer, so the comments aren't readily
> available.  When I get a little extra time I'll modify the lexer and
> prettyprinter so that comments are preserved.

Thanks, for the time being I'm getting round it using prettyprint-region,
which actually leaves the comments alone, as long as I don't do the whole
theory in one go :-)

Hanne
Hanne Gottliebsen		    Office P337
Dept. of Computer Science	    Ph: +44 1334 46 3265
University of St Andrews	    hago@dcs.st-and.ac.uk
  - I want a single-skin cotton tent like Mr Weasley's