Re: Length of proof

Thanks, Dave.

> The following will give you the number of proof steps for each formula in
> a given theory, not counting (postpone) steps.  Is this what you were
> looking for?

Actually, I was just looking for something that would give the total for a
theory, but I can easily get that from what you wrote.

Also, I hadn't even begun to imagine this as a PVS command, although even
if I had, I would not have know where to start.

Thanks again,

Hanne
Hanne Gottliebsen		    Office P337
Dept. of Computer Science	    Ph: +44 1334 46 3265
University of St Andrews	    hago@dcs.st-and.ac.uk
  - I want a single-skin cotton tent like Mr Weasley's