Re: show-tccs doesn't work

Hi Jakub,

XEmacs changed the way some macros worked in going from version 20 to 21.
I have a fix for this in

  ftp://pvs.csl.sri.com/pub/pvs/pvs-2.3-xemacs21.tgz

Just untar it in your top-level PVS directory and restart PVS.  I don't
use PVS with XEmacs much, so please let me know if there are any other
problems I may have missed.  (The reason I don't use XEmacs is that I
really don't care for the CVS interfaces they provide, which are not
integrated into the version control system as they are in GNU Emacs.)

Regards,
Sam Owre