[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How understanding better pvs through some examples?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: How understanding better pvs through some examples?
- From: John Rushby <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 01:27:35 -0700
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-Date: Mon Jun 19 01:30:04 2000
- In-reply-to: <200006161640.JAA25959@csla.csl.sri.com> (message from johnmcfarland on Fri, 16 Jun 2000 05:40:27 -0700 (PDT))
- References: <200006161640.JAA25959@csla.csl.sri.com>
> and I'm trying to practise in demonstration of
> recursive functions.
> Where can I find some examples to analyze?
There are extensive tutorials on the PVS web site, and some recent
items about simple recursive functions in the PVS help archive.