Need help finding documentation on how to construct new strategies and add them into my context

Dear PVS users,

    My name is Jonathon P. Gladieux.  I am right now working on a project that adds new strategies to PVS to automate and simplify the solving of logic puzzles within PVS.  However, from the user manuals, I have not been able to find documentation on how to add strategies to my PVS context.  Can you please point me in the right direction?  I appreciate any help you can offer.

Sincerely,

Jonathon P. Gladieux
Undergraduate Student
Computer Science Department