parameters in new strategies

Hanne Gottliebsen writes:
 > I am trying to work out how to write new strategies. I have with me the
 > prover-guide and the "less elementary introduction", are there anything
 > that gives more examples/explanation of new strategies?

If you invoke M-x x-prover-commands, you will get a window enumerating
the currently available prover commands.  Right clicking on a command
provides the body of the strategy (if available) in an emacs buffer.

--
-- Paul S. Miner                | phone: (757) 864-6201
-- 1 South Wright St. / MS 130  | fax:   (757) 864-4234