Question on new decision procedures

Hello,

When I use the new decision procedures I get the message

? chernikova: out of table space
? chernikova: out of table space
? chernikova: out of table space
? chernikova: out of table space
? chernikova: out of table space

Sometimes there are only a couple such messages and then the command
completes. Othertimes this goes on till I give up and kill the command.
Since the old decision procedures work fine, this does not terribly worry
me, I am just interested to know whether the old procedures are also
so much faster (as claimed in the release) or only the new ones, and is
it possible for me to get rid of this message - i.e. more RAM, swap-space,
what is needed.

Also, I did not manage to find the epsilon and choose functions in the
manuals. Did I just miss them (and then, please where are they) or are
they not there and being phased out?

Tamarah