Help on `Can't determine theory boundaries'

L.S.,

In a theory that previously worked fine, I suddenlt
have problems with the commands `M-x pri' and `M-x print-importchain'.
I get the message `Can't determine theory boundaries' and nothing else
happens. The theory still typechecks perfectly well.
I suspect this problem has something to do with me deleting the
.pvscontext file (after exiting PVS) and creating a new context on
starting a new PVS, but I don't know how to solve it.
Any ideas what the message means and how to solve it?
Yours sincerely,

Roel Bloo.
Roel Bloo
Eindhoven University of Technology, room HG 6.82
PO-Box 513,    5600 MB Eindhoven,    The Netherlands
email: bloo@win.tue.nl