User libraries in the PVS lib directory

Hi,

We are trying to place some theories written by us in the 'lib' directory
of our PVS installation. We assumed that we should be able to import these
theories by writing "importing UserTheory". But this does not seem to work
- PVS is unable to find this theory. We could not find any documentation
on whether this can be or cannot be done. Could you please let us know if
what we are trying to do is possible? Thanks. Bye.

--
Best Wishes,
	-- Murali

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself:
"Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind".
What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?