Help : Mobile Agents

Hello
     Please let me know if PVS has beed used in verification of MOBILE
AGENT systems.

With best regards,
Kalpesh.

     |                                     KALPESH KAPOOR              |
    /)  Hostel 8                          M.Tech. IInd Sem.            (\
   / )  I.I.T. Bombay             ( Computer Science and Engineering ) ( \
 _( (|  Ph. 5781017                                                    |) )_
(\\\\ \_/ /              kalpesh@cse.iitb.ernet.in                \ \_/ /////
 \       /                  INTEL LAB. 7742                        \       /