PVS internals documentation

We work on writing application oriented PVS strategies. Would it be possible
to get the documentation on PVS internal structure (object system and
functions)? The two-page long documentation which had been available on PVS
home page some time ago was helpful but insufficient. We were able to obtain
some information by using PVS "show" and lisp command "apropos" however
this method seems to be cumbersome and unreliable.

We would appreciate getting any kind of documentation (draft, work notes etc.)

Artur Kret
Janina Mincer-Daszkiewicz (http://duch.mimuw.edu.pl/~jmd)