Re: Directed graph package?

> I want to prove some properties of some algorithms that walk directed graphs
> -- for the moment I'm mostly interested in DAGs, but at some point would like
> to handle arbitrary directed graphs.  Does anyone have a handy theory or
> collection of theories that supports this?

   A theory of (undirected) graphs is avaiable at

      http://shemesh.larc.nasa.gov/ftp/larc/PVS-library/

   I will try replacing doubleton with ordered pair in the definition
   of graph and see how many theorems survive.  If that looks promising I
   will try to construct a directed graph version (without the big theorems
   of menger and ramsey of course).

   Rick Butler