Re: Directed graph package?

On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, Scott L. Burson wrote:

 > Hi,
 >
 > I want to prove some properties of some algorithms that walk directed graphs
 > -- for the moment I'm mostly interested in DAGs, but at some point would like
 > to handle arbitrary directed graphs.  Does anyone have a handy theory or
 > collection of theories that supports this?
 >
 > -- Scott

Hi,

A graph theory (undirected) library developed by people at NASA is
available at: http://atb-www.larc.nasa.gov/ftp/larc/PVS-library/

We had modified part of this library and defined directed acyclic
graphs for our work. This is available at:
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~mokkedem/pvs/pci/=acycgraph/

Hope this helps

Ravi