license

Hi,

I have a paperwork question:
My faculty has a license for the use of PVS for research purposes.
I just installed the linux version at home in order to do the same research.
Should I also register? (fill a license, get any signatures, - whose? )
Thanks,

((  MARCELO GLUSMAN - Computer Science M.Sc. student.  ))
((             --  Technion, IIT. Haifa, Israel.  --   ))
((  e-mail: marce@cs.technion.ac.il                    ))
((  Fishbach Room 303 phone: 829-4620                  ))