Run

Hello PVS experts.

We are installing PVS on a new network of UltraSparcs that have the
following versions of emacs installed:

	GNU Emacs 20.2.1 (sparc-sun-solaris2.6, X toolkit)
	XEmacs 20.0 [Lucid] (sparc-sun-solaris2.4)

While we have been able to get PVS running, the PVS menu does not appear
for either version of emacs.  I have checked the PVS mailing list archives
and it appears that other people have had similar problems with version of
Emacs and XEmacs >= 20.0 but I have not found any posted solutions.  Is
the only solution to install a 19.XX version of emacs or is there another
work around.

Thanks in advance,
Mark Lawford
Assistant Professor