Re: Emacs version?

> I have recently tried the latest patch of pvs2.1 under sunos.  It
> works fine using xemacs 19.14, but confuses GNU emacs 19.30 during
> startup (it gets hung up on -title in the pvs script).  Which version
> of GNU emacs should I get our sysadmin to upgrade to?

GNU Emacs 19.30 should be supported by PVS - this is a bug. Emacs
constantly changes the command line options that control these things...

I'm working on a fix now and will get back to you later today

Dave

---
Dr Dave Stringer-Calvert, Software Engineer, Computer Science Laboratory,
SRI International, 333 Ravenswood Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025-3493, USA.
Phone: (650) 859-3291    Fax: (650) 859-2844   Email: dave_sc@csl.sri.com