assumptions/obligations

In chunnel.pvs I have, for instance, a theory 'points' which defines a type
'points_value' and an assumption on this type 'points_ax'. In the theory
'Thedford_scenario' a constant 'mp' of type 'points_value' is declared and
instantiated. I thought that this would then incur an obligation to prove the
assumption 'points_ax'. However, on doing a typecheck no such tcc occurs. Why is
this? Is there any other way to write this so that the relevant tcc's occur?
Richard.

chunnel.pvs