Re: info on RH

> I've tried to install PVS on a Red Hat 5.0 on a pentium 133 with 64 MB
> of Ram and a swap partition of 128 MB.
> When it start it says that lisp finish memory. Why?

PVS certainly doesn't need that much memory to merely start up. Can you
check (using `top') that there is indeed that much memory available. If
so, please send me a copy of the `PVS Log' and `*Messages*' emacs buffers,
which should contain the startup messages from PVS.

Thanks,
Dave

---
Dr Dave Stringer-Calvert, Software Engineer, Computer Science Laboratory,
SRI International, 333 Ravenswood Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025-3493, USA.
Phone: (650) 859-3291    Fax: (650) 859-2844   Email: dave_sc@csl.sri.com