PVS file management

Hi!

Now that, thanks to Dave, I have PVS running perfectly well on my
Thinkpad under Linux/5.0 , I am concerned with developing the same
theories on my Sun and my Thinkpad, and transferring files from one
machine to the other.

Is it safe to:
- just transfer files foo.pvs, foo.bin, foo.prf from one site to the
other?
- is it safe to transfer .pvscontext from one site to the other?

Or should I always produce a complete dump (including all my theories)
using <meta-x>dump-pvs-files, transfer this file in a virgin directory,
and restart from there with <meta-x>undump-pvs-files?

Thanks for your advice!

--
    paul