Default Library paths

What are the default library search paths?

I know $PVSPATH/lib is part of it.

I was just looking at Shaz Qadeer and Shankar's treatment of a
self-stabilizing mutual exclusion protocol.  In the theory stability,
they include the line

  IMPORTING mod@mod, mod@mod_lems, injectivity

without explicitly declaring mod as a library.

mod is not in $PVSPATH/lib with the current distribution, so my
question is:

  Are there other standard locations besides $PVSPATH/lib where pvs
  looks for libraries, or does SRI maintain additional libraries in
  their local $PVSPATH/lib that are not part of the standard
  distribution?

-- Paul S. Miner                | email: p.s.miner@larc.nasa.gov
-- 1 South Wright St. / MS 130  |   fax: (757) 864-4234
-- NASA Langley Research Center | phone: (757) 864-6201
-- Hampton, Virginia 23681-0001 |