Re: problem with pvs

Hi Victoria,

This can happen if the .prf file somehow gets corrupted, which I have seen
happen upon occasion.   You can sometime recover by editing the proof file
and looking for things like unbalanced parentheses or strange line breaks
and fixing them.  I'd be happy to look at your .prf file is you want to
send it (gzipped and uuencoded).  If you think the file is being generated
improperly by PVS, please send your specification as well.

Thanks,
Sam Owre