problem with prover

Hi,
	I used the pvs patch file for linux as suggested by Sam and
others. When i ran the prover on my specifivation files by using the prove
import chain command,
	It proves the theorems and tccs in the imported theories. But
after sometime it gives an error like
	Error: No methods applicable for generic function
#<STANDARD-GENERIC-FUNCTION FIND-SUPERTYPE> with args (State) of classes
(ACTUAL)

and in the emacs command prompt, it displays
	SPC-scroll, I-Ignore, K-keep, A-abort sends and keep or B-break :

and waits for some input..
I have never encountered such an error..
Please help
Thanks
Magesh