Re: EDIT-PROOF-AT got 5 args instead of 6

Luke,

It sounds like you are running the latest lisp patches with earlier Emacs
files.  Did you run "chmod -R u+w" in your PVS directory before untarring
the patch file?  If not, then some of the files won't have been replaced
(I'm still looking for a "nice" way to tar files that are under RCS
control so that they get more useful permissions).

If this isn't the prblem, let me know and I'll try to clear this up as
quickly as possible.