Re: cannot ftp to ftp.csl.sri.com as anonymous

> I am trying to ftp to csl to get the Ultra Spark version of PVS. I used
> to enter 'anonymous' for login and then my e-mail for password. But I am
> rejected. Has the procedure changed? Or is there a more direct way from
> Netscape?

The usual anonymous ftp login is `ftp', with email address as password.

Noting that you are in France, you may find it quicker to ftp the
Ultra Sparc PVS from one of the mirror sites, such as ftp.cs.york.ac.uk
which I maintain. There is one in France as well, but I can't remember
the address off the top of my head - try looking at the SRI PVS web
site for details.

Dave

--
Dave Stringer-Calvert, MEng MACM,  Department of Computer Science,
University of York, Heslington, York, YO1 5DD. [+44|0] 1904 432764