Re: cannot ftp to ftp.csl.sri.com as anonymous

The procedure hasn't changed.  I suspect it was just a transient--I
just tried it and it worked for me (but then I'm in the same domain).
Can someone else confirm that it's working?  Yes, you can get there
from Netscape (just follow the links from the PVS home page or, more
directly, from http://www.csl.sri.com/pvs2.1/INSTALL)

Incidentally, we're switching from thick ethernet to twisted pair at
the weekend and service could be disrupted during that period.

John
-------