Re: Tcl/Tk

Hi Purnendu,

Try running 'wish -name pvs' at a unix prompt.  It sould pop up a window
with a "pvs" title.  If it doesn't, then there is something wrong with
your Tcl/Tk installation.  In at least one case that I know of, the
systems administrators had provided a front end for wish that did not
pass arguments to the "real" wish command, and the effect was similar to
what you describe.  If this is the case, you can work around it by adding
the following line to your ~/.pvsemacs file (creating it if necessary):

(setq pvs-wish-cmd "<real-wish-pathname>")

If this isn't the problem, let me know and I'll try to provide more help.

Regards,
Sam Owre